Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Jumat, 01 Juni 2012

Happy Upal's Day

11 may 2012. Ya, it's the birthday date of Naufal Dwihimawan Ajiditho was 15 years old.

He was my closest friend and I was his closest friend :D
He was a cheerful person, kind, funny,  always smiling, playful, and make friends with anyone^^
He has someone who has always bothered him and he really didn't like it. The person may be called "bulldozer" whoops-_-


I want to say:


Upaaal, happy birthday to you! 


Hopefully getting better in every way, long life, always have a good health, the longer the whiskers, higher the body, and get a good passing  score. Ameen

Remember!
Do not forget me. I am a girl who's different from the others, and I know you already know it hahaaha Love you! ({})

For Pict:































Xxo, Tesya

1 komentar:

 
Rock On