Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sabtu, 26 Januari 2013

How To Reveal?

When I feel useless. Sometimes doing too well to someone is painful, very painful. It is because we want to give s/he the best and make others happy. But if it's not appreciated? all to no avail. And I feel useless, again and again. Instead of me not insincere, but as it was too painful.

When I want to retain. And all have changed. Fight alone, yeah just myself.


When feel like rejected and ignored. Only could smile and forget about things like that in a moment in order not to feel pain.


No one will ever know how I feel. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. Again and again, only be harbored and smiled. May it seem very ordinary, but for a sense... unimaginable.


When I want to get a little attention, and result I didn't expect. Then I will always be silent, will not ask “WHY”. All the things that make the pain .. Can you understand this feeling?


Have you ever? Fell so deeply in love with someone, even though both of you were not meant to be. That feeling of holding on to a thread, so fragile and breakable if you pulled too hard at it. Our bond is so thin, its barely visible.


“Why do you still hold on, then?”


People asks all the time, but there's just no answer to it. There's simply no reason for love, nor any logics behind faith. However, there's a breaking point for everything, our relationship, nonetheless.






- ... :)


11 komentar:

  1. I just wanna remember you.
    If you really love him, you'll fight for him, you'll stay&survive.
    And if you get some problems about him, you must talk to him. You should express what you feel to him, don't just give codes, because a lot of men isn't sensitive.

    BalasHapus
  2. But he was different. Sometimes it's difficult to explain, because he didn't understand the words that I say. And very painful to hear the answer, because I know him so deeply..

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. everything can be changed, include your boyfriend. No, it's not because he didn't understand but maybe he doesn't know what will he do.
      You should meet him, you must talk to him, only you and him. Tell everything you wanna say. Tell him everything you want to be. If he doesn't do anything, but you should know, someday, he'll understand what you want now.
      And you, as his girlfriend, should understand him too. Talk to him softly. And you must understanding about his new character (you said he was different). Keep calm& smile. Just be patience(:

      Hapus
  3. It's over now...
    I wouldn't do anything.
    Enough for me, I am done chasing him :')

    BalasHapus
  4. Haha I'm one of your followers. I don't know you know me or not, maybe you know or maybe not haha. But I know everything about you. Be careful.

    BalasHapus
  5. oh god-_- can you tell me your name? I suspect you...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Sorry. I mean, I'm of your followers on your twitter not your blog.
      And sorry, I can't tell my name (:

      Hapus

 
Rock On